Pimee Well Servicing LP has developed a complete set of safe operating practices and procedures.
We have developed a training program that is the envy of many of our competitors. We have been recognized and rewarded by our peers for having one of the best safety programs in the industry. Our employee and community relations are continuously improving and include counselling services for such things as career planning and substance abuse.
Pimee Well Servicing LP’s Safety Standards are in compliance with Occupational Health and Safety,Canadian Association of Oilwell Drilling Contractors, and adhere to ENFORM, Imperial Oil, Cenovus Energy and Canadian Natural Resources Limited Safety Standards
Pimee Well Servicing LP Awards
- Canadian Association of Oilwell Drilling Contractors (CAODC)
Won awards in 1988, 1989,1991, 1994, 1996, 2001
- Imperial Oil Resources Cold Lake (without incident awards)
Won awards in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
- Occupational Health and Safety Awards
Won awards in 1988, 1989, 1994
- Eagle Feather Award of Distinction for Alberta
Won award in 2001
- Cenovus Energy – Safety and Environmental Stewardship Award – 2013